Feeds:
Posts
Comments

Archive for May, 2014

Not sure exactly what has happened. My solution contains many SSRS projects and one database project. Suddenly, my database project (.dbp) failed to load. I went into the Source Control and could see that the sql scripts are all there in the TFS server but they were all greyed out with the status of “Not downloaded”. The mapping to the local drive was correct. The “get latest version” failed to download the files into my local drive. It didn’t say fail though. It said “up to date”. Google returns with a solution which is to remap the workspace to a new foler then get the latest version. This solves my issue. What I did next were:
1) Create a new folder on my local drive
2) Point my workspace to this new folder
3) Get the latest version
4) Readd the database project.

Voila! They are all there now! phew 🙂

Read Full Post »

%d bloggers like this: